Sunday, February 17, 2019

Testing 1-2-3 phhhht - phhhht - phhhht, hey is this mike ON?

So do we try to revive the old Blogspot Blog? 
A number of our friends and family don't use Facebook, so sharing with them has proven to be somewhat difficult and even complex, not to mention problematic.
SO!
I am going to see if I can post updates to my Facebook page here first, then share to Facebook. 
If you have access to both, you may see these updates in both places.  Actually, it *should* work that way...
If you've never been to our Blog, you can find us at RanDarsWorld.blogspot.com
If you're on FaceBook and we are not connected, look me up and send a Friend Request!
Here's some photographs I shot with "Chuck" my DJI Mavic 2 Camera-Drone the other night.
















.

No comments:

Post a Comment