Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber-Monday at the camper...

Dar is not feeling well (icky tummy and a bit dizzy) so I am hanging out here at the camper and playing nurse.
Sooooooo....   I bought our Christmas presents..  ((We both picked out the models we liked))..  Neither of us have ridden a bike in roughly 20 years so we will be starting slow.  
They should be delivered in a week. We will look at helmets then too. Then I get to play bike mechanic and assemble. That's okay because even if they were pre-assembled, I would take them apart, inspect and re-lube the bearings etc..  Hey - a guy's gotta have his projects!

It's getting pretty cool here at night.  There was frost on our SxS outside and the local temps were said to be about 32.  We have pretty close to full propane tanks so I'm not too worried about it.  There's not a cloud in the sky and the temp is 69 now at 1PM here..  I may just have to go outside and shovel some sunshine!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. That's cool that you're getting bikes... I love the sturdy, big tires... not super cool but super comfy! Good idea - helmets.
    Sorry Dar is not feeling so well... I'll pray.
    Love and miss you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool bikes and fun adventures!

    ReplyDelete